Gone back to School

I've been taking a Bible Study class online for about a year now. We were studying the Old Testament.  I found I had as many questions after each class than I did before, so when they announced in our church bulletin that Loyola Marymount would be having a continuing education class on the Old Testament in our area, I felt called to take it.  Saturday was our first class.  There are over 50 of us in it.  And the speakers are both excellent.  Between them, they have taught religious studies for over 30 years and wow, do they know their subject.  I look forward to finally understanding this collection of Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...