A Bump in the Road.

There has been a bump in the road to moving forward in the Quilt-Along.  DH wants the federal tax info by Mar 1 so I'm going to have to set the next step on the back burner while I get that Schedule C done.  Hope sooner than later. For those who may need to get their QAYG done now, adding borders is the same as adding a row, but I add all four before I quilt them.  It's easy as they are on the edge.  Then I bind by cutting off the excess batting and bringing the backing forward and folding in half and sewing it down as the binding.  Pictures to come.

In the meantime - I won the blocks at our Guild for the Scrappy Orphan Posie Block!  Now I have 13 of them to play with - another UFO!  LOL.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...