Borders are being added on Fabric Tuesday

My quilt-along quilt is growing.  Three sides of border nearly done.  Measure in center of quilt to cut the borders.  This is the first time I used this low loft Fairfield batting and it has scrunched up the quilt more than with warm and natural upon quilting, so I have to ease in a bit on this third border.  I'll just stretch the quilt a tad to match them.  Gonna be pretty pink - love it. I use to say I didn't like pink, but since it's a different shade of red (at least to me it is) that what's not to like!

I am linking this at Quilt Story's Fabric Tuesday....see sidebar button!

3 comments:

  1. I love pink! and you know what..those other colors added in make it just warm and cozy instead of cool and girly.. I really LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute! Looking so great! Thanks for linking to Fabric Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...