Stash Report 4/24/11

Like Judy, I didn't use anything this week as I was resizing curtain sheers and getting ready for company.  And what did I learn:  I don't like to be without quilting.  I couldn't even do my 15 a day after thursday as I have so much to do.
So for this week:

Used this week: 0.0 yards
Used/Donated Yr to date: 26.37 ards
Added this wk: 0.0 yards
Total Yr to date Added: -3.5 yards
-------------------------------------------
Total Yr to date Use: 22.87 yards

Same as last week.  I hope this coming week to at least make one block from the ufo I'm suppose to be finishing for this month, but sadly I couldn't fit it in with all I had to do and watch Alan all week.  There is
always the week after, but then it will be May - can you believe it?!

See what others have done at Judy's Patchwork Times which you will find to link to on my left sidebar.  Enjoy and tell us how you did on your destashing efforts this week.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you need time like that to realize what you REALLY love, and rev yourself up and get ready to relax LOL. I hope you get back to your normal routine of quilting and some relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...