Stash Report 7/25/11

Thought I had made some headway - well I didn't.  The girls and I used 5 yards to make their quilts and  a quarter yard of scraps to begin to make their placemats.  I used a half yard to make the back of my curvy block.  So that was  5.75 yards for the week -  that's good! 

However, my guild had a super sale and I bought these:

What was I thinking?!  I fell into this purchase like an addict at her last resistance.  Going off the wagon big time - 7 yards!! Oh well, I may throw in some browns and tans and make a fall quilt - but not this year, LOL.

Used this week: 5.75 yards
Used/Donated Yr to date: 49.46 yards
Added this wk: 7.0 yards
Total Yr to date Added: -11.0 yards
-----------------------------------------
Total Yr to date Use: 39.46 yards

So didn't break the 40 yards this time. I went backwards about a 1/3rd of a yard - not as bad as I thought.  Maybe next week.
 
Go on over to my left sidebar and click on Judy's Patchwork Times button.  She has a lot of people who have successfully diminished their stash - haha.

3 comments:

  1. I ordered from a new line at CT. SSShh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah autumn...my favorite time of year. A Fall quilt would be lovely. By the way; I wouldn't count it as a big fall but just a little toe stub!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those will make a beautiful fall quilt.. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...