WIP Wednesday or what I can squeeze in

Well not I squeeze into something - LOL - but what I can squeeze in between the girls here and Alan.  We got the quilt tops personalized, sandwiched and pin basted.  Tomorrow we will tie them.  And as for my own quilting, I got a bit of the curvey block sandwiched and started the quilting.  I'm doing this free motion so it isn't perfect, but it will do for this piece.  I haven't decided yet what to do for the border.  Any suggestions?

Go on over to my left sidebar and click on WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced to see what others are working on.

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...