Fabric Story 11/15/11


Here's the back of the quilt from the previous post.  If you enlarge it you can see that I've quilted it. Off to bind it and I'll be able to take it to the guild meeting tonight.  What I liked best about these last two charity quilts is I was able to use up a bag of batting strips.  Using fusible interfacing I pieced two 32" squares of batting for part of the sandwich for each of them.  Something else out of my quilting room!

Go on over to Fabric Tuesday by Quilt Story [button on left sidebar] and see what others are doing.

3 comments:

  1. Looks great to me. No balls of thread anywhere....giggle. Those are my specialty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great and the front is very nice too (I've just checked your last post!). I love the way colours reverse if that makes sense:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just LoVe the use of scraps in projects! Makes room for more then!! lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...