WIP Wednesday 3/21/12

It's a work in progress because it's the second of 12 blocks I am making with our guild's BOM for 2012.  Actually, I just wanted to show you my completed block since it was on my last WIP post.  Forty-three of us made them - that's about half the members who come to our meetings - a fabulous turn out for this project.
I'm linking to Esther's WIPs on Wednesday.  See my sidebar.  And do visit her blog - she has the most beautiful mystery BOM started - also on my sidebar as Forget Me Not.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this WIP. I can't believe you have that many members. That would have to be a really big place to meet in....smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...