Fabric Tuesday or Wow! - I finished them.

Well, all the assembly work is done and now to some more stitching, but I'll do that as I have quiet time watching NCIS or Antiques Roadshow.  Here is Anna's Garden #4
 And here's my Forget Me Not block #4  Phew I'm glad that's put together.  Sue sent me a link for some star sequins so here's hoping they will work for the flower centers.  I'll check them out.
I need to order some smoke invisible thread for some of the darker areas.  What have you been doing?  I'm linking to Esther's Wow, Connie's Free Motion by the River, and Fabric Tuesday by Quilt Story.  Go check out all that eye candy!

10 comments:

  1. Angie -- these turned out beautifully!

    Have a wonderful day.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you found some time to get stitchie....grin. Your work is so inspiring.....just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, those blocks are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blox! so enjoy your postings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, both of them are so beautiful!! I've been saving the forget me not blocks. You're going to have a gorgeous quilt when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Angie!!! I had hopes of doing Esther's BOM but just couldn't fit it in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both blocks look really good. I think the sequins will work perfectly. I've used a lot of different shapes from Cartwright's and have always been very pleased with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...