4th Stash Report for 2013

Another busy week has ended, but I got a few more minutes in for quilting - yeah!  I sent off a flimsie with the backing I pulled to use up 1.5 yards of stash.  I also used a 1/4 yard for binding my first charity quilt for 2013 - another yeah!  This is a VA lap quilt - simple and quick, but it's been waiting for me to bind since Nov.  My friend Carol quilted it.  It measures 36" by 45"
Here are my numbers:
This week:  in 0.0 yds.; out 1.75yds.
Stash YTD: in 2.5 yds., out 3.75 yds.
Donated this week: 0.0 yds; YTD: 1.0 yds

Net for 2013: out 1.25. I'm in the green!   How are you doing?  I'm linking to Judy's Patchwork Times to see how others are doing.  Probably a lot better than I - LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on some stash reduction! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great lap quilt, I know it will be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...