Fabric Tuesday - Wow

Well the first row is quilted.  I will do the sashing between them and below the first row after I add the second row.  Here on the right, you see it pinned ready to be sewn. 
Once that's done, I'll repin-baste the new row so that I don't have any wrinkles on the back.  It's back to the floor to do that.  I'll have to look into getting a table to do the basting as Cindy Needham recommends in her Craftsy class.

What's your fabric story - Wow this week?  I'm linking to Connie's Free Motion by the River and Esther's WOW.  See you there!

4 comments:

  1. Giggle....you already linking to Tuesday and I've linked to Monday yet. Quilt is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this a quilt as you go? Love to see it when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a different way to do things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks interesting, would love to see more

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...