Stash Report 3/3/13

My husband's cactus garden is starting to bloom again.

Don't know how much I'll get done this week as I have two 12 hour babysitting days coming up.  Last week I only used 1/2 yard for the lining of my tote, but nothing came in, so net total is slightly higher.
Here are my numbers:
This week:  in 0.0 yds.; out 0.5 yds.
Stash YTD: in 3.0 yds., out 14.1 yds.
Donated this week: .34 yds; YTD: 8.09 yds

Net for 2013: out 11.1 yds.

I'm linking to Judy's Patchwork Times.  Go see how much better others did with their stash busting.  And the giveaway from last Thursday is still ongoing.  See what book you could win by going back to that post.

1 comment:

  1. Since we have so much snow on the ground, I especially like your picture of the flowering cactus. Nice numbers. Anytime more is going out than coming in, is a good time! LOL
    Beth in MN

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...