From Our Retreat

Here are some more items we finished at the retreat last weekend:
Here is our sample mini quilt that proclaimed our theme for the retreat.  It's so cute.  I was working on another WIP so didn't get to make one there, but I have the kit.  Then we made place mats for when we went to the dining room for meals.
This was the general idea for us to work with, but lots did it differently.
Here's mine.  Since my girls gave me all the birds they didn't use, I made a futuristic one  (no wings required) which I call
Air Traffic Control.  
My daughter's.  She had such a lovely back, and decided to make it the front and keep it simple.  She gave me all her birds.

She also made this Itty Bitty Baby Dress for her best friend's baby who is due to be born anytime now.


My DIL, Deanna, made another kit - a feather eyeglass case.
They had such neat projects for us!

I'm linking to some linky fun.  See my tab under the header.  Blessings!





8 comments:

  1. Really sweet projects. Looks like a good time for all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Tweet!! He!He! Loved all the projects with birds!! HOW FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all those dear birds Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots done whilst on retreat and I am sure lots of fun too. How good to have a daughter that loves stitching too

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoying the show and tell. thank you.

    I LOOOOVE birds in quilts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute things you had to make! I would think you were birdwatching instead of quilting. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Birds are awesome. I love how the projects all tied in with that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Angie I love Birds of a feather I just have to make that up one day!!!! I also liked your quilt bird control LOL A great wee blog with lots to see and enjoy Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...