Made it in 6 Hours Flat

Here is a baby quilt I made in 6 hours - yup from start to finish. I even set a timer to see if it would be finished in that time. Took about 2 hours to find the fabric and make the blocks. One hour was to make the sandwich of the back and batting, and three hours to do the assembly and quilting, border and binding. I'm liking this quilt as you go method!! This will work great for making charity quilts. My pattern is one block with the units 6 " square. Came out to 36" square. The center block is personalized with the baby's name. See second photo. I'm happy to report that I only used material from my stash - so there go 2 1/2 yards to a new home!





1 comment:

  1. Your quilts are soooooooooo beautiful. Do you sell them by any chance?? I would love to get one for each of my boys!!!

    Sarah

    sarahcoulsey03 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...