Working on the Fourth of Four

Hoped to be farther along on this fourth charity quilt, but had to stop and find a back.  When that didn't happen, knew I'd have to create a back.  Found the rectangle of Asian fabric and a 1/2 yard that seemed to go with it and created the back.  Had to keep adding to make it big enough.  Now that I look at it in the photo (and photos are great for checking how things will look) I've decided the pink is too bright, but I'm not taking it out.  Good news is that this was all from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...