Fabric Tuesday - First P&B BOM block Done

Now I can take it slow with this block out of the way.  Here it is and as instructed with sashing added on one side.  This block is the first of Jenny of Elefantz's 2012 BOM.  You can go and see her lovely BOM at the button in my sidebar.  Look for the little blue bird.
Now I have some questions for you embroiderers.  What do you use for marking the fabric?  Is there a good way to center a design on the block? 

I'm linking to Fabric Tuesday at Quilt Story.  Pay a visit and read their stories.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there,
    I have been looking through your blog. Lots of neat stuff going on in your sewing room.
    Don't you love Jenny's patterns? Well done on the first block.
    Your vase on 2/2 is looking good. Can't wait to see what goes in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just like the embroidery my beloved Grandma, who passesd away in 1980, used to do...just lovely. Thank you for sharing. It's almost like I got a little visit from her this morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...