Fabric Tuesday WOW

It feels so good to be able to sew a little bit again.  Yesterday I got to make 4 nine patchers from the charm pack I created from my stash.  They're going to be a new charity quilt made from this really cute Piece and Quilt pattern at:  http://www.pieceandquilt.com/2009/09/9-birdie-baby-quilt.html   Here are the squares cut into fourths ready to start assembling the top once I find the yard I need to do the sashing and one border. Stash diving here I come!
I'm linking to Fabric Tuesday by Quilt Story, Connie's Linky Party Tuesday and Esther's WOW on WIP Wednesday.   Go on over and see what everyone is doing and join in.  We'd like to see what you're doing too!

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be a cute quilt with lots of fun fabrics in it! Thanks for sharing.
    Quilting at the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are back to sewing, that means you are feeling better and that makes me SMILE! :))))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...