Design Wall Monday 9/24/12

On my design wall is the 4th VA lap quilt. They don't want them bigger than 36 x45.  It's just laid down for now.  Some of the blocks are sewn together - this started as a tube quilt.  But I had to insert the fussy cut wilderness block so some seams are not there and some have been ripped.  What do you think?  The lighting isn't too good.  You'll need to click on the photo to enlarge it.

I'm linking to Judy's Patchwork Times and Lyn's Boms Away.  Don't forget the book giveaway is still on - click here to see it.  What 's on your design wall?

3 comments:

  1. I like your fabrics, and bet the recipient will, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* the fussy cuts! This lap quilt will be a hit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...