Last 2012 Design Wall Monday

I can't believe this is the last one!  They have been so much fun and so inspiring to keep on quilting even if it's only one block at a time, one piece at a time or just 5 minutes of cutting.  Thank you Judy!

On my design wall is my second flimsie(for myself that is) for the year.  This is the block I started for my first applique class. It was a Zena Thorpe workshop put on by my guild in 1997 - yes, 15 years ago!


I've sandwiched it and is ready to quilt.  It will be my first UFO finish in 2013.  I hope this is a good sign for the rest of the year as far as ufos go.  What's on your design wall?  Go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times and check out other walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...