A Lovely Year...

To not lose my incentive to get this UFO done, I'm linking to Melissa and Shanna's A Lovely Year of Finishes.  I need all the encouragement I can get - it's so easy to get distracted by other projects calling to me.  I mean, 1997 was a long time ago!  They're only asking me to work on one finish a month.  I may just be able to do that.  And maybe even win a prize at the end of the month for my finish!  Click on the button to learn more.
My Button
PS: 2/8/13 - I've finished the border and need to look for binding strips! Think I'll link up with Pat Sloan's Show and Tell.

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just love feathers? I swear I put them on everything. I'm rooting for you to finish this. It has marinated long enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your feathers for your border.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...