I Got Sick on Applique Tuesday

Oh, what great plans I had!  Was going to finish my dots on the LE compass. I got this far before I had to go to visit Mom who was watching DGS#2 for a few days.
They're not perfect but I'm learning to needle turn so leaving the amoebas in on this part.  So I packed my applique kit and off I went and forgot the compass! So I did a few hexagons instead. But then I woke up so sick on Tuesday, I couldn't drive to go home. Don't know what was wrong but kept fainting and whole lot other stuff you don't want to know(ugh).  At first thought it was food poisoning, but no one else got sick. Now it's down to gall stone or pancreas. Waiting to hear from the doctor.  No linky this week - too nauseous. Click on my blog list or go to Esther's Wow to see some more applique.

7 comments:

  1. OMGosh Angie. Feel better soon. Your LE is just gorgeous! You are a brave soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie... Sending positive thoughts your way. Take care now... Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get better soon, I'm thinking of you, feeling unwell is the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better real soon and an easy diagnosis.
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you hear from the doctor soon. Sending healthy thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I hope you figure out what is going on and you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just now reading this, and hoping you are now much better. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...