Last Stash Report for 2013

Made blocks to test an idea and for block lotto using about a 1/2 yard total.  I didn't even use scraps for the LE as I only had embroidery to do on it.  I'll show that later  So my numbers haven't changed much, but I'm happy I had any time to play in the sewing room with all the Christmas happenings.

My final numbers for 2013:   103.57 yds. out; 9 yds in ; 51.26 yds donated.  I'm happy I met my goal of 100 yards and less of it was donated than last year. What will next year bring?

I'm linking to Judy's Patchwork Times Stash Report.  Go see how she and others did.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on meeting your goal! Here's to more sewing time for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie Sounds like your 2013 was a great one from your sewing room. It can be difficult to sew around the holidays...just too much fun going on. Enjoy your 2014! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your heart lotto block - very different and fresh. Congrats on making your goal.
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I worded that wrong. The first block is for an idea I had. The set of blocks are for Block Lotto - a fun way to learn a new block each month. Happy New Year to you, too!

      Delete
  4. Great usage Angie - wow!!! It sure is hard to find time to sew around the holidays, isn't it? Like you, I was so tickled to get in there and play for a while yesterday :*)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did really well! Bringing in only 9 yards is a real accomplishment! Love your lotto blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...