WIPs Be Gone Saturday Week 15

Somewhere in all the happenings, I ran out of time on Thursday for posting. So WIPs Be Gone for this week is on Saturday. And as far as WIPs goe, not even got off the starting line this time. But that's how life goes.  I did finish a charity quilt and two other charity tops. Can't show you the tops, but here's the finished one:
 Here it is after I finished quilting it.  Again I used my walking foot for most of the quilting except for a little bear in the center.
And here it is with the binding and washed and ready to given to the neonatal unit.  The block is a traditional block called domino.   I'll post the free pattern on the third Tuesday of the month.

How are you doing on your wips?Would love to see - doesn't have to be a finish, but we'll admire those, too.  Linky below - remember it doesn't have to be a new post, just one that shows a WIP.  Ends Monday, midnight.  I'm linking to Sarah's Can I get a Whoop, Whoop? and Kelly's Needle and Thread Thursdays, Crazy Mom Quilts, and Richard's Link a finish FridayLots of eye candy there.  Bye for now.

4 comments:

  1. linky didn't show up - as far as my WIP's everything is moving along slowly - but moving

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Angie,

    I hope you have had a good Easter.

    What a sweet little quilt - the teddy seems the becoming your trademark.

    Thank you for linking up with Free Motion Mavericks!

    Love, Muv

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that block, and I don't recall ever seeing it. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...