WIPs Be Gone

I have four finishes - well sort of, and two are in the ready to quilt phase. And my two design walls are empty!  I'll have to do something about that.
First off a design  wall - after such a long time:
I may do a facing on this instead of a bind - but first sandwich and quilt.
Next, the Hugs quilt top is done and I've already started quilting it.  It needs to be done by Sat, evening. Nothing like pressure - LOL.
Lastly, got those two hearts done. One, I made into a mug rug, and the other was sent to a friend.
Darn, I didn't take a photo. They looked just like my splendid sampler block above. One was pink - the other in reds.  It was the pink one that got made into a mug rug.

And this isn't a finish - just wanted to show you what I see out of my kitchen window at this time - it's on my neighbor's front steps - and yes I did walk over and zoom in so you could see it better. Cacti have such beautiful flowers. This photo was taken near noon and that why the centers are a bit blurry.  We had some too, but I missed the peak time to take a pic.
 So what have you been up to?   Link below to share what you're doing .   Remember, if you don't have a blog, you can always post a photo from a photostream or instagram.  Please be sure there is some way for me to contact you.  I can't reply if you're no-reply.  I'll be linking to several parties - Tab above.  Blessings to you all.

8 comments:

  1. Love the Hugs quilt, the colors in it are perfect. Congrats on all your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, I love all three of your WIP's, especially the patriotic! Beautiful job!!
    Hope the kidney stone is gone and you're feeling better. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your "Hugs" top is my favorite. I love your fabric placement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your finished quilts and the Hugs quilt colors are so pretty, how nice to have your neighbors flowering cactus to view.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited to see both of those quilts come off the wall. Yay for progress! Now I wonder ... what's going up next? Thanks for the pic of the cactus blooms. I miss those! Down the street is someone who has large prickly pear plants, and they are bursting with yellow blooms and buds. I just walked down for a little peek the other day, because I miss them ... and the jelly they make! I am surprised they survive here, but they do, year after year, water, snow, ice, heat - they do fine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your patriotic baskets are gorgeous, Angie! I really love the stars and stripes sashings. Great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH my gosh! That patriotic sampler is FANTASTIC!!! I don't particularly like doing the knife edge facing finish in place of normal binding, but every so long-apart often, that's the best finish for something. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...