And the Winner is:

Monica!  She's gotten back to me stating she loves paper piecing, but wants to work on her FMQ and applique.  I'm not ready to rid myself of any of my FMQ quilting books, but I did have to offer something for the other two areas of our hobby:

AnglePlay Blocks by Margaret J. Miller

Fresh Cut Flowers by Liz Schwartz & Stephen Seifert

Pick-A-Pattern Applique and Variations by Joan Waldman

Are you familiar with these?  If not you can go to Amazon and check them out.

Here's a photo of Fresh Cut Flowers - my favorite, however I know I'll never get to it as it's almost all paper piecing.
Which would you pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...