A This and That Post

First de-stashing report:  Used 1.5 yds for the commission quilt. Also 1/8th yd for a baby quilt block - it's a big 15" block. Then there was the .10 for the hexie star, and an 1/4th yard for the binding of the little wall hanging and the backing. Lastly, 2 yards for an envelope quilt were donated to St. Anne's and 1/10th yd for the two star blocks for the QOV medallion.  That gives me a grand total of 4.02 yds for this week and a YTD total of 41.08  yards used.  Here's that wall hanging that I bound and finished: 
It even has a hanging sleeve. I'll hang it in my sewing room when I come back from my travels.  I did hand stitch a couple of more motifs on my ancient WIP - that's as far as I got on progress this week.

Not sure if I'll be able to post, but with two computer savy sons maybe I will.  Otherwise this is Angie saying, "see you after August 24th."

4 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! I love your finish on that wall hanging. Perfect saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alrighty! Congrats on the finish and have a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, have a great trip. Good destashing going on there and a lovely finish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...