Near Christmas WIPs Be Gone

I've made some real progress on the new baby quilt top.  A reminder - all these scraps were in the same bag, so that's what I have to work with.  Only 4 more blocks to sew.
The letters were colored by children at out June Church Festival.  I have no control over those either or I would darken that "E".  Have just a bit more shopping to do tomorrow and then a few pans of cookies and I'll be ready for Christmas.  How about you?  No linky this week as I figure everyone is busy getting ready.  Leave a comment if you have time.  To all of you, Merry Christmas!


7 comments:

  1. You did a distinctive job with a disparate collection of detritus. Merry Christmas to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it turned out great and so good to be able to use all the little bits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure like your baby love quilt. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great baby scrap quilt - thanks for sharing it on Midweek Makers

    ReplyDelete
  5. good use of scraps, have a lovely christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is adorable.
    I love using what I have to make something special.
    You have a talent for that.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...