Finished Top

I finished that scrap baby top.  All the centers were left overs from other baby quilts made this year.  In the end, I left the letters the way I first had them.  Since the other quilts like it were well received, I decided to go with that setting.  Most of the solids were from a bag of scrappy strips a friend gave me.  Thank you, Deanna!
It's lighter than it looks. Apparently early morning light doesn't give one good photos either. Sighhh.

I'm linking to Amanda Jean's Finish it Up Friday, Sarah's Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?, Myra's Finished Or Not Fridays , Jennifer's Wednesday Wait Loss, and Michelle's Let's Make Baby Quilts .  Do go by and see all the lovely postings.

6 comments:

  1. Darling baby quilt top. One thing that helps me with outdoors photos is to take them early after sunrise or just before sunset, with the camera on an indoors setting with no flash. My Nikon calls that setting Museum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Angie, What a darling baby quilt! It's so pretty and colorful, and your workmanship is wonderful. We are always in awe of your productivity ! We're giving you a big "whoop-whoop" for all the work you've accomplished ! Hugs and blessings, from Marina and Daryl Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely Angie. You certainly do manage to get lots done and most of it for others. Well done you. More hugs and blessings, Clare

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such an adorable top! I'm sure Mommy is going to be so happy to have this quilt for her little one. Thanks for linking up to Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's adorable. It will appeal to mom and baby, both.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...